Pixie's make-up artist, the ever-fabulous Caroline Barnes, tweeted this stunning photo on Wednesday (29 January) and we spoke to the lady herself to find out exactly what her secret weapons were for creating such a beautiful look...
Caroline's expert brush strokes have graced many fabulous A-list faces over the years, including Kylie Minogue, Kelly Rowland and Alexandra Burke.
The product in question is Max Factor Caroline Barnes Nude Pomade Colour Elixir Gloss in Lustrous Sand, £7.99, boots.com, which will be on sale from 19 February.
Yes, lucky old Pixie got to try it out before it's even in the shops!
This gloss is one of 4 shades that Caroline's created in homage to Mr Max Factor himself's first ever range of lip glosses called Lip Pomades.
They were used on those super-glamorous stars of stage and screen back in the day to create beautiful, shiny pouts the cameras just loved – and it looks like Pixie's going to totally rock Caroline's new version of them rather nicely as well...
Er, we want some too, please!
Watch Pixie on The Jonathan Ross Show on Saturday night to check out her make-up look in full.
Oh, and FYI, Pixie is also wearing...
1. RMK Liquid Foundation, £33, selfridges.com
2. Jurlique Rose Finishing Powder, £24.50, spacenk.com
3. Estée Lauder Pure Colour Blush in Lovers Blush, £25, debenhams.com
4. Max Factor Excess Volume Mascara, £9.99, boots.com
5. And Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink, £17.50, debenhams.com layered with Max Factor Colour Xpert Liner in Black, £6.99, boots.com for a strong graphic edge against her soft, creamy skin.
Let us know what you think of Pixie's look below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!