Last week we saw her rocking one of our favourite new trends – the nude, glossy lip – and now the 'Burn' singer's been flashing one of the best celebrity manicures of the year so far...
Ellie was actually showing off a bit of bling on Instagram yesterday with these beautiful, stackable Annoushka Ducas diamond rings (above).
And we have to say we're totally in love with them, but as we don't have Ellie's bank balance we'll just have to make do with copying that amazing manicure instead.
Shiny navy polish combined with gold leaf? Hell, yes!
Ellie first showed off these sexy nails during an appearance on ABC's Good Morning America on Wednesday (22 January) when she chatted about her upcoming tour and recent work on new film, 'Divergent' as well as performing her hit single 'Anything Could Happen'.
Now, we don't know about you but we REALLY want to copy her look. Here's how...
1. Dark polishes can stain your nails really easily so, before you even think about polishing with colour, paint them with a base coat for protection.
2. Next, paint your nails with two coats of Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel in Bleu Moonlight, £5.99, boots.com.
3. If you're pretty nifty in the craft department, you could buy sheets of real gold leaf on ebay.co.uk and, using tweezers, apply tiny pieces to your nails while your polish is still drying...
4. ...But we're really lazy and prefer Rococo Gold Leaf Nail Apparel, £35, spacenk.com which combines a glossy, clear topcoat with gold leaf already in it!
5. Simply apply a thin layer over the top of your navy varnish to leave random pieces of gold leaf over your nails.
And it's as easy as that. Gold star to Ellie.
Let us know what you think of Ellie's gold leaf manicure below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!