But aside from her flesh-flashing Giorgio Armani number, we couldn't help but notice the model's fancy red carpet hairdo.
Who knew a braid could look so posh?
Her elegant updo also did a great job of showcasing her eye-popping diamond earrings by Lorraine Schwartz, which gleamed as she struck a pose for the cameras.
Fancy recreating a similar look at home? Us too!
1. Brush freshly-washed hair back into a high ponytail at the crown of your head and secure with a hair tie, slicking down any flyaways with some hairspray.
2. Next, part your ponytail horizontally into two sections. Make the bottom part thin and the top part thick.
3. Taking the top half, braid all the way to the ends before securing with a clear hair tie (try Scunci Clear Polybands, £2.99 for 75). Braid the thinner section too.
4. Next, grab your thinner plait and wrap it completely around the base of your thicker plait, before tucking the ends into your original ponytail hair tie to secure.
5. Gently tease your thicker plait, pulling it out at the sides to make it look bigger and chunkier. Finish with a spritz of hairspray and you're done!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag has been especially designed to fit!
Are you a fan of Heidi's hairstyle? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!