The gorgeous former Made in Chelsea star showed off sister Joelle James' fine creation on Instagram at the weekend (22 December) and we're on our way out to stock up on polishes to copy her look – like now!
Ashley is no stranger to the festive spirit, having already shown us her favourite Christmas jumper on Instagram last week.
So, it was no shock to see her showing even more holiday love through the power of this clever little red, white and sparkly gold manicure!
Joelle created the mani using professional gel colours at Intrim Hair Design in Haltwhistle, Northumberland but you can also copy the look with normal nail polishes and a little bit of patience...
1. First, create your base by painting all of your nails (except one ring finger) with a classic red polish like Revlon Nail Enamel in Revlon Red, £6.49, boots.com.
2. Next, paint your last ring fingernail white. We love Essie Nail Colour in Blanc, £7.99, boots.com as it gives great coverage and works well over other colours.
3. Using a thin, eyeliner brush, dot white spots over your thumbnails, then paint white tips over two nails on each hand.
4. Clean the brush with nail varnish remover then, when your white tips have dried, draw a thin line of gold glitter underneath each tip. Try Maybelline Colour Show Brocades Nail Polish in Knitted Gold, £3.99, superdrug.com.
5. To finish, attempt a reindeer on your white nail and a Santa face on your spare red nail.These aren't easy but are worth a try if you have a steady hand – or a friend to help!
And if these really are too tricky, keep it simpler by painting a red and gold tip on the white nail and maybe more polka dots on the other hand.
Much, much easier... but still just as gorgeous!
Will you be trying out some festive nails this Christmas? Let us know what your mani is going to be like below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!