The former Made In Chelsea lady showed us some behind-the-scenes shots on Instagram on Wednesday (18 December) as she was treated to some gorgeous beauty looks from celebrity make-up artist, Louise Constad.
"Love this #makeup. Don't want to wash my face," posted Ashley along with this cute selfie (above).
Louise Constad is practically make-up royalty, having worked on all manner of fabulous people from Elle Macpherson and Courteney Cox, to Kelly Brook and Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
And we're loving what she's done here with Ashley.
Green is probably not a colour you'd automatically reach for when it comes to eyeshadow, but it's one of the nicest colours to wear on your eyes.
It also suits pretty much all skin tones, because the blend of blue and yellow works for both cool and warm complexions.
Here's how to copy Ashley's look...
1. First you need to create a graphic shape with black gel eyeliner. We love Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack, £15, maccosmetics.co.uk.
2. Apply eyeliner over your top eyelashes and out into a subtle flick, then draw another line just above the crease of each eye. Work from the mid-point of your eye and out in a sweeping, flicked shape that mirrors the line above your lashes.
3. Next, apply eyeliner underneath your bottom lashes and out to join the flick of your top lashline.
4. Grab a medium-dark, metallic green eyeshadow like Urban Decay Eyeshadow Shimmer in Hijack, £14, houseoffraser.co.uk and work this over your eyelid, basically filling in the gap between your two black lines.
5. To finish, dab a tiny bit of green shadow into the inner corners of your eyes, apply plenty of black mascara, contour your cheeks and go for a glossy nude lipstick.
What do you think of Ashley's green eyes? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!