The brunette bombshell - who has been a serious hit with the boys of SW3 - also let us in on her big hair saviour and her secret weapon against dark circles and pesky blemishes...
What are your top 10 beauty essentials?
- "I love Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner, £16. It lasts a long time and is perfect for a smoky eye look.
- I wear Hugo Boss Orange Woman Eau de Parfum, £32 for 30ml. It's my go-to scent and I haven't found one I like more.
- I use TIGI Bed Head After Party, £15.95, when styling my hair, it's good to keep hair hydrated.
- TRESemmé Extra Hold Hair Spray, £5.25, is essential for backcombing!
- Urban Decay Naked Palette, £37 – the shades are so good for a smoky or natural eye.
- A Tangle Teezer brush, £12.98, and a comb for flyaways. They're also good to add volume if I'm out and about.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips, £1.99, is great for lips and also adds a sheen if you have lipstick on. It's not sticky either.
- Witch Blemish Stick, £3.16 – I love the size, and if I am on the move I can quickly apply it with no fuss!
- Dry shampoo (try Klorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo, £7.50) is great for lifting the roots as well as using between hair washes.
- I love Shellac nail polish, it lasts such a long time and doesn't chip for at least three weeks."
Top beauty tips?
"Always take off your make-up properly otherwise it clogs your pores. Also I don't really like mascara so I get eyelash extensions, they are great especially when you are having a no make-up day."
Which beauty product could you never live without?
"Concealer! It's great for dark circles under the eye and also spots. I love the Witch Concealer Stick, £4.29."
What's your favourite party make‐up look?
"Probably a smoky eye but with a bright lipstick. At the moment I am loving red! Also something to highlight the cheekbones."
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag has been especially designed to fit!
What do you think of Lucy's make-up essentials? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!