Lily is on fire right now. Not only did she just nail the number 1 spot in the UK's singles charts with her take on Keane's 'Somewhere Only We Know' for the second week in a row, but her wild and wonderful nail designs are fast making her our nail icon of the year...
Her latest nails, which she Instagrammed to her followers just yesterday (17 December), probably shouldn't work, but the combination of Michelle's geniusness and Lily's quirky style make it a look we're totally in love with.
Well, Michelle DID create Lily's iconic gold, studded nails for 'that' music video, 'Hard Out Here', last month.
And coming from the lady who totally rocked neon yellow nails on the red carpet in October, we really shouldn't expect anything less from the pair of them!
Here's how to copy her latest look at home...
1. First, file your nails into a neat shape and don't worry if they're not super-long like Lily's talons. Making sure they're the same length is far more important.
2. Apply a base coat and allow it to dry, then grab a dark orange or light, tomatoey red nail polish like Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Delicious, £7.99, superdrug.com.
3. Paint half of each nail with this colour, alternating between vertical and horizontal halves.
4. Work on both hands, then leave this colour to dry before filling in each nail with a pale blue polish like Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Coastal Surf, £7.99, superdrug.com.
Keeping your colours from the same brand will give the overall look a much more polished, even finish, fyi!
5. When both the red and blue polishes are totally dry, grab a Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black, £4.99, barrym.com and draw black lines from the edges of your nails into the centre, creating a zebra-like effect.
Work against your blue and red base, so if you've created a red tip and a blue bottom half, draw your black lines vertically, whereas if your colours are side by side, draw black lines across from the sides of your nail.
6. Repeat on all your nails, then again leave for a good 5 minutes before applying topcoat to protect and create extra shine. Try Butter London Hardwear PD Quick Topcoat, £15, boots.com.
And if this is all too fiddly for you – cheat!
These cute nail wraps (below) might not be the same as Lily's fabulous manicure, but they still combine animal print and colour in one look which we reckon is close enough...
Let us know what you think of Lily's latest manicure below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!