The former The Only Way is Essex star showed off her latest manicure on Twitter yesterday (16 December) – and we LOVE that she's not content with just wearing black nail varnish, but has totally rocked it out by applying cut-out animal print nail wraps on top.
Lydia is the current UK brand ambassador for imPRESS Nails and Kiss Nail Wraps and has certainly been proving her worth if some of her latest nail looks are anything to go by...
We loved the shiny, deep red mani Lydia rocked at a Miss Selfridge Christmas party in October.
And she looked almost summery in a baby pink frock and mint green nails at the Guide Dog of the Year Awards and Charity Ball in London last week.
But we reckon this leopard print number is her best manicure yet, created using cut-outs of Kiss Nail Wraps in Sexy, £5.99 over black nail polish.
Here's how to copy Lydia's look at home...
1. First, gently buff and file your nails so they're of equal length and in a slightly squared off shape. Also, apply oil to your cuticles, then push them down with a cotton bud.
2. Use nail varnish remover to clean off your cuticle oil, then apply a clear base coat to your nails before painting on two coats of black polish.
We love Collection Lasting Gel Colour Nail Polish in Black Jack, £3.19, superdrug.com.
3. When your polish is completely dry, grab your Kiss Nail Wraps in Sexy, £5.99, Asda. Then, before peeling them off their backing, snip a small piece vertically off each side to create a narrower shape, while leaving the length as is.
4. Apply one wrap to each corresponding nail, following the instructions on the package, and press down firmly to create the perfect stick.
5. Finish by applying an extra coat of glossy top coat for a super long-lasting finish.
How much do you love Lydia's two-manis-in-one look? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!