We don't know about you, but we're already practising this look in time for our Christmas party...
Rihanna posted this close-up shot of her nails yesterday (2 December) as she chilled out holding what looked like a TV remote control.
"Rose gold baby! ...up watching cartoonz, my top 5 fav things to do!" she wrote.
Yes, RiRi, these are just the kind of nails we like to sport while lying in bed watching the telly too!
They are, however, a fabulous look for the festive season so if you fancy channelling a bit of RiRi upon your nails, here's how...
1. First, file your nails into a neat oval shape – or a fabulous, pointed stiletto if your talons are long enough – then apply a clear base coat.
2. Next, paint the tips of your nails with a gorgeous, rose gold polish like OPI Limited Edition Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer in Make Him Mine, £11.50, opiuk.com. If your nails aren't as long as Rihanna's (and whose are?), keep the painted tips slightly smaller.
3. Allow the tips to fully dry, then grab a Barry M Nail Art Pen in White, £4.99, superdrug.com and draw a line along the bottom of each tip.
4. When everything is dry, paint another clear coat of polish over the lot to create a gorgeously glassy finish.
5. Then, while this is drying, press a stud on the base of each nail, pressing quite firmly so each one sticks to the clear polish.
We love Seventeen Deconstructed Nail Studs, £3.99, boots.com and Nail Rock Vintage Gold Rockits, £7.50, asos.com.
Just add attitude, a glass of bubbly and you're done!
Let us know what you think of Rihanna's latest mani below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!