And no, we're not just talking about her sheer, cropped top either – the gorgeous 'Domino' singer went 'almost nude' with her make-up as well as her choice of outfit!
Jessie showed off this stunning selfie to her Instagram fans last night and all we can say is 'wow' to her barely-there, gorgeous choice of make-up.
Her white, flapper-style Sarli Couture outfit may have got tongues wagging for being a rather daring look for such an occasion, but we love the fact that Jessie kept to her own, quirky style, while toning it down with neutral, classic make-up.
Jessie joined all manner of stars including Gary Barlow and Olly Murs at last night's Royal Variety Performance which was held at the infamous London Palladium and hosted by John Bishop.
And showing her good manners, as always, Jessie thanked her team of stylists, including her trusted make-up artist Karin Darnell for their hard work creating her fabulous look for the event.
We don't know about you, but we love Jessie's super-subtle make-up. So if you fancy copying her look, here's how...
1. Start by creating a flawless base with a smoothing foundation like Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Bare Perfection Makeup SPF8, £26, boots.com. Use a foundation brush to work it all over your skin and eyelids – this helps create the perfect base for your eyeshadow.
2. The key to this look is to keep all your features soft, so go for lightly flushed cheeks rather than an obviously contoured blush. Try Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Pinched, £7.99, boots.com smudged over the apples of your cheeks.
3. Create a lovely, soft smoky eye by blending a grey-brown shadow over your eyelids to just above the crease of each eye. We love Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Saddle, £17, bobbibrown.co.uk which is the perfect shade to define your eyes while still looking classic and subtle.
4. For a little more eye definition, go for a pair of false, but natural-looking lashes like Naturalites False Eyelashes in Glamour 116, £5.35, boots.com, then blend your lashes into your eyeshadow by smudging a soft black line just above your lash line.
Our must-have tool for the job? Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Eye Shadow Pencil in Black, £5.99, boots.com.
5. To finish this gorgeous look, apply a subtle, nude lipstick like Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in No. 003, £5.49, boots.com and you're fit for your very own prince!
What do you think of Jessie's Royal Variety Performance look? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!