If, like us, the thought of flashing the flesh fills you with dread, we've put together an easy guide for celebrity-worthy legs in no time.
1. Exfoliating is key for smooth skin as it helps to improve circulation and get rid of dead skin cells. We love polishing our limbs with Champneys Spa Indulgence Distant Shores Body Scrub, £10, which smells like a spa in a tub (and who doesn't love that?)
Body brushing is great too as it helps to break down toxin build up and prevent cellulite. Try The Body Shop Brush Round, £8, or if you're feeling really fancy, get your mitts on the Rotating Dry Body Brush by Elle Macpherson, £39.99, which does all the hard work for you. It's a lazy girl's dream.
2. Save time by shaving your legs with a razor which includes an in-built shave lotion. Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor, £9.99, is a great option.
3. Replenish hydration by slathering your pins with your favourite moisturiser - Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion, £3.75, is always a crowd pleaser. You could also try UrbanVeda Radiance Body Lotion, £9.99, which is paraben free and contains vitamin E to protect against the harsh winter elements.
4. Wait 24 hours, then start prepping your skin for your tan. Moisturise dry areas such as elbows, knees, ankles and hands.
When it comes to bronzing we've been loving the Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan Mousse, £7.99. It's a tinted mousse that can be washed off within a few hours, leaving you with a light glow. Your tan then continues to darken even once it's been rinsed away - genius!
Alternatively, take a tip from Lauren Pope and get your mitts on Vita Liberata pHenomenal Tan, £37.50. The TOWIE starlet recently told Reveal it's the best tan she's ever tried - and she's tested a fair few!
5. Now we always harp on about contouring your cheekbones, but your legs? Never! But believe it or not it actually works - simply run your regular contour powder down the sides of your pins using a thick, fluffy make-up brush (such as Real Techniques Blush Brush, £9.99).
Go all-out by applying a hint of shimmer along the front of your shins too. Sleek Contour Kit, £6.49, is a great all-in-one product, and perfect for keeping in your bag for on-the-go touch-ups.
For more tips, check out celebrity beauty therapist Nathalie Eleni's advice in the video below. Summer or winter, there's no reason why we can't all have fab legs!:
What are your pin-polishing must-haves? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!