The multi-talented Zendaya is the star of Disney Channel's Shake It Up along with actress and best mate, Bella Thorne.
But there really is no end to her talents as she's just penned her first book, Between U and Me, AND released her self-titled debut album, Zendaya, at the same time...
So, not only is this little star young (17 to be exact), pretty and stylish, but she can sing, act, write AND dance – having also been a contestant on Dancing With The Stars at the beginning of this year.
PLUS she knows how to work a pretty fierce manicure to boot!
We spotted Zendaya's fabulous red, blue and sparkly gold nails at her book and album launch at Planet Hollywood in New York City on Monday (14 October).
And it goes without saying that we immediately fancied copying her look...
1. To start, make sure your nails are in their best condition possible by gently buffing them smooth, pushing back your cuticles and filing them into an oval shape.
Zendaya has pretty long (although probably false!) nails which go really well with this look, but don't worry if yours aren't quite as lengthy. Just make sure they're oval-shaped and all of equal length.
2. Next, grab a shiny red nail polish like Bourjois So Laque Nail Enamel in Rouge Casino, £5.99, boots.com and paint your thumbs, forefingers and ring fingers with two thin coats of colour.
3. When it comes to your little finger, paint these with two coats of an electric blue colour like Essie Nail Polish in Mesmerised, £7.99, boots.com.
4. Then, when the blue is dry, use a very thin make-up brush dipped in your red polish to draw a smooth line around the tip of each little fingernail, starting from around half-way down the nails.
5. To finish, grab a glitzy gold nail wrap or falsie and pop one on each middle finger. We love these Nazila Nail Glitz in Stars and Stripes, £14.99, nazilaloveglamour.com.
Keep up the good work Zendaya. We want to see plenty more of the above, please!
In the meantime, check out Zendaya's first US single 'Replay' below...
What do you think of our fave new nail icon's vampy manicure? Let us know your thoughts below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!