The yummy mummy has showcased a whole host of gorgeous beauty looks, and has even proved she's pretty nifty with a make-up brush herself.
But her latest look really caught our eye. Sultry taupe peepers, chiselled cheeks and a stand-out orange lip? Love!
Rochelle's glamour puss look came courtesy of her make-up artist Celena Hancock.
But if you don't have a top celeb artist on hand, here's our tips to get the look:
1. Celena went super-smoky on the eyes, so start with these first. That way you can easily wipe away any shadow fall-out without spoiling the rest of your make-up.
Sweep a neutral taupe, such as NARS Eyeshadow in Lhasa, £18, along your lids, before lightly shading the crease with a deeper matte colour (try MAC Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown, £12.50).
2. Grab a gel liner (such as Rimmel Gel Liner, £6.49) and an angled brush, then look downwards into a mirror and carefully trace a thin line across your upper lash line, flicking out at the outer corner.
3. Add mascara and falsies (such as Lash Boutique Eyelashes in Lorna, £9.99). Before you apply your falsies, rest them on your lashes to check they're the right length for your eye.
If not, snip a tiny bit from the outer corners. Apply your glue to the band of your lash, then wait a few seconds until it goes tacky before you apply. This will stop your lashes from slipping all over the place.
4. Next, take a matte brown powder (we like Sleek Face Contour Kit, £6.49), suck in your cheeks and lightly sculpt the hollows that appear.
5. Rochelle likes to wear her brows bold, so give yours a quick brush before filling in with an eyebrow powder (Beauty UK Eyebrow Kit, £3.99, has a great selection of colours).
6. Now for our favourite part - the lips! Celena used GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in Flirty Orange, £6.49, to create Rochelle's juicy pout. She applied it with the Real Techniques Detailer Brush, £21.99 as part of the Core Collection, calling it her "favourite lip brush".
Well if it's got Celena's seal of approval, we're in!
What do you think of this make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!