Half moon manicures are seriously hot in the nail art world, and we can't get enough of Louise's sparkly take on the look.
The reality star opted for a sugary pink base, before adding dazzling glitter accents.
Want to get the look? For the steady-handed among us it's easy to recreate with just a glitter nail pen (such as Colour Club Striper Pen in Silver Glitter, £4.99 from sallyexpress.com).
But for those who are a bit wobbly with their nail art (that's us!) here's a fool-proof way to copy her look:
1. Start by slicking on your pastel pink base - our shade of choice is Jessica Nails in Faintest Whisper, £9.75.
2. Wait until your nails are 100% dry (this is totally essential), then grab a pack of Ring Reinforcements Stickers, £2.49 from Ryman. We know it sounds odd - but trust us on this one!
3. Place the stickers on each nail. Position them about half way up your nail, so the hole creates a half moon shape along the nail bed. Stick down firmly.
4. Next, fill in this half moon shape with a silver glitter polish (such as Models Own Nail Colour in Silver Fox, £5). Don't worry about being too neat - that's what the stickers are there for. Keep layering your glitter until you reach an opaque finish.
5. Once your glitter is dry, carefully peel off the stickers. Finish by sealing with a top coat to keep your mani chip-free.
This technique works well with other colour combinations too - try black and white for a 1960s vibe!
What do you think of Louise's nails? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!