Yep, Jess pulled yet another smouldering beauty look out of the bag. But this time she opted for something slightly different - a fiery maroon eye with a hint of purple. Swoon!
Her dramatic peepers came courtesy of her make-up artist Krystal Dawn (@KrystalDawnMUA), who also added a sheen to her cheeks with bubblegum pink blusher.
If you fancy copying Jess' sultry peepers, check out the products Krystal used below:
1. To start, Krystal applied MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly, £15, all over Jess' eyelids. This evened out the colour of her lids and provided a good base for the eyeshadow to stick to.
2. Krystal then applied MAC Eyeshadow in Folie, £12.50, in the crease of Jess' eyelids, before adding MAC Pigment in Maroon all over the lid.
This particular shade is only available from MAC Pro stores, so if you can't get your hands on it try ELF Studio Pigment Eyeshadow in Magical Maroon, £3.75.
3. Krystal blended out the eyeshadow with a fluffy brush before taking the pigment underneath the eyes too.
4. She then applied Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black, £16, to Jess' upper lash line and along her waterline.
5. Finally, she added a flutter to Jess' lashes with the Girls With Attitude Lashes in Diva, £5.
Maroon eyes - done!
Will you be recreating this look at home? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!