Jessie was filming the first show of Strictly Come Dancing which airs on Saturday (yay!) and on which she's performing... not competing, sadly!
Dressed in a sexy LBD and black and white ankle boots, the 'Wild' singer struck a couple of poses for her Instagram fans yesterday (4 September).
And never to be outdone as the queen of fabulous nails, Jessie had her nails painted black with white tips – exactly like her boots!
Loving your work, Jessie.
Or rather, we're loving celebrity manicurist Jenny Longworth's work who is the creator of pretty much every fabulous nail trend Jessie ever wears!
Here's how to copy Jessie's look...
1. Keep your nails long and oval-shaped (or try stick-on falsies if you can never get them to grow!).
2. Always apply a base coat to protect your nails, then paint two thin coats of black polish over each nail – we love Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Black Cab, £2.99, superdrug.com.
3. While waiting for this to dry completely, grab a thin make-up brush dipped in nail varnish remover to clean up any mistakes around your nails.
4. When your nails are fully dry, grab a white colour like Models Own Nail Polish in Snow White, £5, modelsownit.com and draw a straight line across the tip of each nail.
5. Fill the tips in with white polish, trying to keep your layering as thin as possible, then finish with a glossy top coat for shine and longevity.
Anything Jessie can do, hey Revealers...
Let us know what you think about Jessie's monochrome look below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!
Check out this year's Strictly lineup in the gallery below!
Copyright: Rex Features David Fisher