The 'Umbrella' singer flashed her simple, summery nails to her Instagram fans twice at the weekend (1 September) – proof that she's obviously rather happy with her shiny, orange tips...
Rihanna used to be really into nail art and crazy, stiletto-shaped talons but she's definitely been toning down her manis of late going for simple, classic colours like red, black and even nude.
And this orange look is right up there with our 'yessss, we can so copy these nails!'.
Here's how you too can perfect Riri's take on the classic look.
1. Well groomed nails are key, so buff yours gently to smooth ridges and push down your cuticles with cotton buds.
2. Next, file your nails into a neat, squared-off shape. If they're all different lengths, file them so they're all the same – this type of manicure will look messy if your nails aren't uniform.
3. Painting your tips can be a fiddly job so to make it easier, use a thin make-up brush you don't use any more. Dip this in your varnish and, with one smooth motion, sweep polish over the tip of each nail.
For the perfect orange, try Mac Nail Lacquer in Morange, £11, maccosmetics.co.uk.
4. Try to get your tips done with just one coat as this creates a much smoother finish. If, however, any of them look slightly uneven or patchy, go over them again with another thin layer.
5. To finish, paint each nail with a clear polish. Try Maybelline Forever Strong Professional Nail Varnish in Crystal Clear, £4.09, maybelline.co.uk.
And remember, this kind of manicure works with any nail colour so if you don't like orange, who cares? Just experiment with whatever takes your fancy!
What do you think of Rihanna's fabulous manicure? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!