But last night (29 August) the TOWIE star swapped her deep smouldering peepers for a wash of bronze glitter - and we loved it!
Jess' look came courtesy of make-up artist Krystal Dawn, who beautified the starlet before she attended the Lipsy fragrance launch in London.
In true Essex style Jess opted for perfectly arched brows, paired with mega-watt lashes and killer contoured cheeks.
Want to get her look? You're in luck!
Krystal gave us the lowdown on the exact products she used:
1. To achieve Jess' flawless complexion, Krystal buffed MAC Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation, £25, into her skin, before adding a touch of Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque, £18.50.
Although she doesn't really need much help in the skin department if you ask us!
2. For the eyes, Krystal first applied the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer, £21, to ensure her eyeshadow stayed in place all evening.
3. The star of the show was MAC Pigment in Copper Sparkle, £17, which Krystal applied to Jess' lids using Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue, £17.
4. Krystal blended MAC Eyeshadow in Folie and Red Brick, £12.50 each, into the crease of Jess' lids for a touch of definition, before lining her lashes with Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner, £16.
5. For super-bold brows, Krystal applied MAC Eye Brows in Spiked, £13, which is a deep brown shade perfect for raven haired ladies.
6. She contoured Jess' cheekbones by sweeping MAC Powder Blush in Harmony, £18, into the hollows of her cheeks, before adding a hint of colour with MAC Powder Blush in Coppertone. £18.
Pair with slicked back hair like Jess to let your shimmery peepers do all the talking!
What do you think of Jess' make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!