The 'All Too Well' singer pulled out all the stops for the star-studded ceremony, held at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn, New York last night (25 August), picking up the Best Female Video gong for her hit song, 'I Knew You Were Trouble.'
Dressed in a gorgeous, floor-length Herve Leger gown with matching pillar-box red lips and nails, Taylor's choice of Gatsby-esque hair topped off her look to perfection.
Like Naomi Watts, Nicole Richie, Zooey Deschanel and Stacey Keibler, Taylor's become a bit of a faux bob fan of late.
And who can blame her when it's a great way to switch up your look, without having to chop off all of your locks!
If you fancy giving the trend a go, as long as your hair is at least shoulder-length, here's how...
1. Apply mousse to clean, conditioned hair, then roughly blow-dry all over.
2. Part your hair from ear to ear and pin the top section of your hair out of the way.
3. Backcomb the loose section at the nape of your neck then scoop it into a really low ponytail and secure with a band, almost at the ends of your hair.
4. Next, roll the ponytail up and under itself and secure with Kirby grips.
5. Unpin the top section, part it to one side, then curl it into waves with tongs, pinning each curl to the bottom section and shaping it into your preferred style as you go. Finish with a light spritz of hairspray.
Granted it might not be the simplest hairdo to copy but it's perfectly do-able and ever so fabulous.
Well worth the time and effort, no?
What do you think of Taylor's faux bob? Let us know below. Our fave comment across the site each week wins £50!