The blonde bombshell posted this close-up snap of her peepers on Instagram yesterday (7 August), adding the caption: "Gone for a smoky eye... And alien head."
Alien head? We're not sure about that, but what we are sure about is we want to steal her look, pronto!
Here's an easy guide to getting a similar look yourself:
1. Start by priming your eyelid to ensure your handiwork sticks around all day. We like the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, £15. Simply dab on and blend with your finger.
2. Next, grab your favourite smoky eye palette (Bourjois Smoky Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Gris Party, £7.99, features three perfect smoky shades). Apply the lightest shade all over your lid, bringing it right into the inner corner.
Next, blend the medium shade across the outer half of your eyelid and into the crease. Make like Laura and bring this colour under your lower lash line too.
3. Finally, take the darkest shade and apply to the outer corner of your eye in a winged V-shape. The key to smoky eyes is a ton of blending, so grab a fluffy brush (MAC 217 Blending Brush, £18, is a make-up artist fave) and soften any hard edges.
4. A smoky eye isn't complete without liner! For a fool-proof smudgy look, go for a pencil (we like Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Black, £6, available soon).
Trace a thin line across your upper lash line, smudge with your finger, then add a tiny bit to the outer corner of your lower lash line.
For added intensity, line your waterline with a kohl pencil - try Topshop Eye Kohl in Coal, £4.
5. Curl your lashes, add mascara and up the ante with some falsies - Eylure Naturalites False Eyelashes in 107, £5.35, would work perfectly!
Will you be trying out Laura's smoky eye at home? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!