The 'It's My Party' singer gave her low-key look a punchy overhaul by adding a dazzling strip of turquoise glitter along the tips of her talons.
She shared this snap on Instagram last week, adding the caption: "Thank you @jennynails love these! #shortnails #chunkyglitter #insidetheacrylic #jennydabestyo."
The best thing about this design? It's super-easy to recreate - no manicurist required!
1. Jessie's talons look mega-polished, so start by gently pushing back your cuticles before buffing over the surface of the nail for a smooth base (try No 7 Ultimate File and Buffer, £2.19).
To get Jessie's squoval shape, carefully cut your nails straight across, then round off any sharp edges with a nail file.
2. Paint over the whole nail with a glossy sheer pink nail varnish, such as Essie Nail Colour in Sugar Daddy, £7.99. Keep a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover on hand to clean up any mistakes.
3. Now for the exciting part! Make sure your nails are 100% dry, then take short strips of masking tape and stick on each nail, leaving a narrow line along the tip bare.
4. Paint the tip of your pointers with a turquoise glitter polish (such as 2true Glitterati Nail Polish in Shade 5 Turquoise, £1.99). Be as messy as you like - the masking tape will ensure you still get a clean line.
5. Once dry, apply another coat of glitter for an opaque finish, then slowly remove the masking tape. Finish by sealing your hard work with a long-wearing top coat - we love Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat, £5.99.
See, we told you it was easy!
What do you think of Jessie's nail art? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!