The reality star is currently sunning herself in Ibiza with fellow cast members Sam Faiers, Lauren Pope and Ferne McCann.
But it's not all play for the pretty brunette, as she's spent time hard at work filming her new music video on the Spanish island.
And what goes hand-in-hand with a spot of filming? A stunning new make-up look, of course!
We spoke to Jessica's make-up artist Krystal Dawn (@KrystalDawnMUA), who revealed how she created Jess' traffic-stopping look.
Notepads at the ready, ladies!
1. To achieve Jess' flawless complexion, Krystal first added a glow with Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer, £25. Using a brush by Crown, she then buffed Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation, £32 over Jess' skin for a light, dewy look.
2. Next up, smouldering smoky eyes. Krystal began by smoothing Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Rose Gold, £18.50, over Jess' eyelids to create a smooth base. She then layered her peepers with Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Peony, before dabbing MAC Crushed Pigment in Gold lightly over her lids.
3. Krystal amped up the smokiness by sweeping MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy, £14, along Jess' lashlines, whilst adding drama to her top lashes with Girls With Attitude False Lashes in Burlesque Beauty Trixi, £5. She also applied Ardell Individual Lashes, £5.49, to her bottom lashes for a wide-eyed look.
4. Krystal gave Jess' cheeks a rosy glimmer with Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Maui, £27, before contouring her cheekbones with Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light, £6.49.
5. Last but not least, those show-stopping lips! The magic product behind Jess' pink pout was MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum, £15, layered with a slick of Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Rosy, £18.
Summer party make-up - sorted. Thanks Krystal!
Will you be recreating Jess' make-up at home? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!