Yep, Jess is the latest celeb to rock THE braid of the moment, and we can't get enough of her super-glam, ladylike 'do!
The reality star paired her plait with a stylish 1960s-style beehive, delivering oodles of volume.
And although her barnet came courtesy of hair stylist Hannah Wieteska, it's totally achievable at home too.
1. Wash your locks, towel dry and add a mousse such as VO5 High Definition Weightless Volume Mousse, £3.89, to the roots while damp. Blow-dry your tresses upside down for maximum volume.
2. Once dry, create an off-centre parting, then take small one-inch sections of hair from the crown of your head. Pull tightly upwards and carefully backcomb each section using a fine tail comb.
Repeat until you reach your desired height, then spray with hairspray (try Trevor Sorbie Firm Hold Hairspray, £5.59) to keep your volume in place.
3. Things will look a bit messy now, but don't panic! Cover your backcomb handiwork by lightly smoothing over the top section of hair using a hairbrush.
Be careful not to be too heavy-handed - you don't want to ruin your hard work. Spray with hairspray again to set.
4. Now for the fishtail braid! Gather the rest of your locks into a low ponytail and loosely secure at the nape of your neck with a hairband.
5. Split your ponytail into two parts. Take a small section of hair from the outer side of one of the parts, and cross over so it joins the other side.
Repeat on the opposite side, and continue crossing over alternate sections until you reach the end of your hair.
6. Secure with a hair band, then sit back and admire your chic new barnet!
What do you think of Jessica's fishtail braid? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!