The mum-of-one upped her chic-factor yesterday as she rocked perfectly pink, jewelled nails.
Miranda showed off her cute nail art on Twitter... and we love.
Miranda was clearly happy with her newly blinged talons, tweeting the caption: "Loving my Japanese nail art! Kawaii."
The model is in Japan at the mo' and looked the picture of elegance as she arrived on Wednesday (17 July), sporting a plunging oriental frock.
Fancy copying Miranda's super cute nail art? It's easy.
You'll need two shades of pink, try Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish, £4.99 at Boots, and Mavala Mini Colour - Osaka (5ml), £4.30, at Boots.
1. Give each nail two coats of your chosen pink.
2. For each nail, apply top coat and fix in place your gems using the plastic stick included, while the top coat is still wet.
3. Use Andrea Fulerton Crystal Gemstones 100PC , £7.99, at Superdrug.
4. Apply a second layer of top coat over the gems to seal in place.
5. Allow your nails to dry completely and then show them off!
Have you copied Miranda's nails? Tell us how they looked in the comments below as the best comments from across the site each week will win £50!