The star took to Twitter to showcase her perfect summer 'do complete with intricate braiding and a floral headband.
Frankie's look came courtesy of Essex salon, Cleo Hair Design, in Buckhurst Hill. She shared the snap along with the caption: "Add flowers to get the perfect summer effect. @design_cleo #waterfallbraid." We couldn't agree more, Frankie.
The 'waterfall braid' takes a little practice but master it now and you'll be rocking it all summer. Fact.
Here's how we're recreating the look:
1. Both wavy and straight hair can work this style but a little added texture is always a winner. Add some movement with a waving wand like Mark Hill Wicked Waver, £59.99 or spritz on some Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray, £7.19, to damp hair and leave to dry naturally.
2. Part your hair in the centre then take a section of hair from near the front and divide it into three parts.
3. Begin to French braid your hair - cross the right side over the middle and then cross the left section in. But instead of threading the left section through, leave it to drop. This will give that all-important waterfall effect.
4. Lift a section of hair next to the strand you've dropped and continue, leaving one strand out every time.
5. Once you've worked it round one side of your head, do the same on the other side. Join the two plaits with a small hairtie or clip.
6. Top it off with a floral headband. We love Topshop's Wild Flower Garland, £12.
It's boho-chic, Essex-style!
What do you think of Frankie's latest look? Tell us below as the best comment from across the site each week wins £50!