The reality star couldn't decide on just one hairstyle, so she went for a barnet mash-up of curls and a bun, topped with chic French braids on each side of her head.
Billie got her hair primped and preened into the marvelous 'do by Sara Hinns at Mars and Venus Hair Salon in Brentwood, Essex.
And at first glance, her style looks far too complicated for us mere mortals to recreate at home.
So we were more than happy when Sara offered to talk us through her work!
1) Brush your hair through, then backcomb your roots and spray with hairspray. This will ensure the hair doesn't go flat, and will help give support to your French braids.
2) Part your hair diagonally across your head so it falls into two sections.
3) French braid each section loosely around your head. Use a pin tail comb to smooth any loose or fluffy hair.
4) Place a curled hair piece (try the Big Tousled Hair Piece, £34.99, from Beauty Works) directly onto the crown of your head, then comb out the curls to loosen them up.
5) Pin your hair piece into a bun. Depending on the length of your hair, wrap your French braids around the bun or weave through the curls.
What do you think of Billie's hairdo? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!