The Only Way is Essex star showcased the style for The Saturday Night Show in Dublin yesterday (25 November).
From the front, it looked like a classic ballerina bun with plenty of TOWIE backcombing for good measure.
But when Chloe shared a picture of her 'do in more detail, we noticed the cute plaits.
We reckon adding braids is the perfect way to perk up a party-season bun.
Chloe's featured extra volume with Easilocks extensions but her style would work just as well on extension-free hair.
Want to copy the look? Here's how we're recreating it:
1. Prepping your hair is essential if you want to add oomph without a hairpiece. Massage got2b Volumising Style Powder, £4.05, to the roots of your hair when dry to add texture and boost volume. For a similar effect, try using Batiste Dry Shampoo, £2.99, a favourite of Chloe herself.
2. Once your hair is suitably voluminous, part it to one side.
3. Chloe worked a beehive as well as a bun. Using a comb, gently backcomb your hair underneath to add a little height.
4. Create the bun by sweeping your hair into a ponytail and wrapping around itself. Fasten using some kirby grips.
5. Finally, pull a thin section of hair out of the bun and plait it. Wrap it around the bun and fasten by sliding it through the kirby grip.
Add as many plaits as you like for an up-do with an edge!
Will you be copying Chloe Sims' latest hairstyle? Let us know in the comments below.
Read more: Lauren Goodger throws early Christmas party
Read more: TOWIE's Lauren Pope - I was obsessed with Take That as a kid