A fake bob that looks amazing, but doesn't mean we have to cut all our hair off? Yes please!
1. This look definitely looks better on slightly wavy or curly hair, so if yours doesn't have natural movement, use tongs to create some shape all over.
2. Work it over to one side, then spritz your hair with a bit of dry shampoo and massage it into your scalp to add body and hold.
3. If you're not going for a curly look, backcomb the roots of your underneath layers, this helps your pins stay put!
4. Scoop all your hair back into a low ponytail, then place one hand underneath your hair at the roots and roll your hair under the back of your hand.
5. Use plenty of pins to hold your roll into place – and maybe get a friend to help pin the very back sections up. Finish with a fair amount of hairspray and you're done.
Have you seen a celebrity hairdo you love the look of? Let us know in the comments box below and we'll do our best to help!
Read more: Check out Rita Ora's matching red lacy nails
Read more: Girls Aloud come back in style at Radio 1 studios