In a floor-length peach Chanel dress and with understated hair and make-up, Keira is proof that you don't need masses of hair extensions and full-on, heavy make-up to look red-carpet fabulous...
Achieving this classic, barely-there make-up is not as easy as it looks, however. So, here are a few tips to help...
1. Unless you've got totally perfect skin (and who has?), you'll need a light base that won't mask your complexion, but gives an even finish and covers flaws at the same time. Try a BB cream and apply it with a foundation brush for a really smooth result.
2. Next, look at your skin in the mirror, then apply concealer wherever you need it. Areas that often need extra attention are around your nose and under your eyes.
3. You don't want to end up looking washed-out, so a splash of blusher is vital. Try some colours on the inside of your wrists to find a shade that works for you, then apply it over the apples of your cheeks for a gorgeous, natural-looking flush.
4. When it comes to your eyes, strengthen brows with a medium-toned brown pencil, then go for a soft smudge of black eyeliner around your lashline. Black mascara on your top lashes should be enough, but if you do want an extra something, try a soft wash of shimmery beige shadow over your eyelids.
5. The perfect finishing touch to any make-up look is a touch of colour on your lips, so go for a soft peachy stain that'll add gloss as well as colour.
Who's your favourite beauty icon? Let us know who and why in the comments box below...
Read more: How to find your perfect red lipstick
Read more: The best all-night-long make-up!