The TOWIE star was on a photoshoot earlier today (27 January), and took a bit of time out to snap some photos of her look before sharing with her Instagram followers.
Billie looks every inch the yummy mummy in her pics, with her champagne blonde locks styled in a bouncy blow-dry boasting heaps of volume.
Her skin is totally flawless with a light dab of pale pink on her cheeks, and her pout is lacquered a pretty candy floss hue.
But the star of her look has to be those a-mazing bronze smoky eyes, complete with oodles of false lashes and feline winged liner.
Billie left herself in the capable hands of make-up artist Michelle Regazzoli-Stone for the occasion, but here's how you can recreate her look at home...
1. Smoky eyes may look tricky but they're actually really simple. You first need to layer your lids with an eyeshadow primer to help keep your look locked in place for longer.
2. Next, go for an eyeshadow duo with a darker brown shade and a light coppery hue - we're fans of NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Isolde, £25. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, pack the light colour all over your lid. A great tip is to wet your brush with water ever so slightly beforehand, as this will really help to amp up the opacity of your shadow.
3. The secret to a smoky eye is a great blending brush, and you can't get better than the MAC 217 Blending Brush, £19 - you'll always find at least one in a make-up artist's kit! Take the darker shade and focus it on the outer corner of your lid in a V shape, before blending softly into the crease. Sweep a little underneath your lower lashline to amp up the sultry effect. Once you're done, take a clean brush and use this to soften any edges, creating a seamless effect.
4. If you're using false lashes it's a good idea to apply a slick of liquid liner first, as this will help disguise the band of your falsies. Taking your fave liquid liner (such as Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner, £7.99), draw all the way across your upper lashline, winging it out slightly at the outer corners.
5. Apply just one coat of mascara to your lashes, then pick out a pair of falsies - Billie's gone for a very dramatic pair, so try Eylure Naturalites False Eyelashes in 107, £5.39. First, check if your falsies are the right length for your lid, and if they're too long then snip a tiny bit from from the outer corners. Sweep glue across the band and wait a few seconds for it to go tacky before applying - this will keep your falsie from slipping all over the place!
What do you think of Billie's look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!