The TOWIE star joined her fellow Essex castmates at London's O2 for the National Television Awards, and brought back one of our fave retro hairdos - the bubble ponytail!
Jess looked stunning at the event, sporting a red halterneck gown which clung to her svelte figure in all the right places.
But it was her hairdo that really caught our eye, with the starlet sweeping her tresses back into a statement ponytail complete with three rounded bubbles. Cute, right?
Jess updated the look by wrapping a piece of hair around each section for a more sophisticated feel, and we reckon her new-age pony is a red carpet winner!
But the best thing about her hairdo is it's really easy to recreate. You just need a hairbrush, a few thin elastic hair ties (like Boots Snag Free Black Ponybands, £1.99) and a long-wearing hairspray (L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, £6.60, is a celeb fave).
1. Start by brushing your hair backwards before gathering into a high ponytail in the centre of your head, just above ear level. Secure with a hair tie, then pull a few strands loose at the front to help frame your face.
2. Next, take a very small section of hair from underneath your pony and wrap it around your hair tie to conceal it. Tuck the tips into your hair tie to secure in place.
3. Now it's time to decide how many bubbles you want. Jess has quite long hair so she went for three, but if you have shorter hair you may want less. Take a hair elastic and tie it around your ponytail, a little way down from your first elastic. Gently tease the section of hair in between these two hair bands outwards to create a rounded bubble shape.
4. Take a piece of hair from underneath your ponytail and wrap it around your second hair tie, tucking the tips into the band to keep it in place.
5. Repeat steps three and four to create more bubbles along your pony.
6. Once you're finished, mist with a spritz of hairspray to keep your 'do in place all night long.
What do you think of Jess' wrap-over bubble ponytail? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!