The TOWIE star had her barnet styled into a pretty fab faux bob earlier today (9 January), before taking to Instagram to share her new bonce with her fans.
Back in September Chloe had her mane chopped into a long bob (or lob, as we like to call it), but she mixed things up a few months later by having tumbling extensions fitted.
But it seems she might be longing for shorter locks again, with the starlet pinning the lengths of her tresses up to create the appearance of a shoulder-skimming 'do.
We heart this look, and it's actually pretty easy to recreate at home, as long as you're armed with heaps of bobby pins!
If you fancy trying a commitment-free bob too, just follow these steps...
1. For this look to work, it helps to give your hair a bit of volume and texture. After washing, apply a volumising mousse to damp strands - try Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse, £12 - then dry upside down for an added boost.
2. Next, section your hair and use a large barrel curling tong (like BaByliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves Hair Wand, £40) to create loose waves. Curl your hair from around ear level all the way down to the tips, leaving the roots straight. If you're waves are too curly, brush them out gently to help loosen them up.
3. Gather your locks into a loose low ponytail at the nape of your neck, and secure with a clear hair elastic. If your hair is already quite short, place the elastic near the ends of your mane. If you have long hair like Chloe's, place it around halfway down your ponytail.
4. Take the end of your ponytail and roll it under, tucking it upwards towards your neck to form a bob shape. Don't worry if it's a bit messy - this will add to the textured look. Use bobby pins to secure your faux bob in place.
5. Pull a few strands loose at the front to help frame your face, then finish with a spritz of hairspray (we like L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, £6.60) to secure everything in place.
What do you think of Chloe's look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!