The TOWIE star snapped a behind-the-scenes picture during a photoshoot yesterday (3 December), showcasing a fab backcombed style boasting oodles of volume with the lengths teased into a chunky fishtail braid.
Alongside her photo, the starlet wrote: "Lovely fishtail plait today by @alixwrightxx my cousin's so good at hair!!"
Jess' stunning 'do may have come courtesy of her talented hairdresser cousin, but if you don't have a pro on hand to tend to your locks, here's how to get the look at home...
1. After washing your hair, apply a bit of volumising mousse to the roots to help give a bit of lift (try Trevor Sorbie Styling Invisible Hold Mousse, £5.70), before blow-drying upside down for added body.
2. Once dry, lightly backcomb the front sections of your hair, then smooth over by brushing your tresses backwards before gathering into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
3. Now it's time to create your fishtail braid. Split your ponytail into two sections, take a few strands from the outer side of one of the sections and cross it over to the other side, allowing it to join with the opposite part. Repeat this on the other side, making sure you keep everything tight.
4. Continue to cross over small sections to form your fishtail braid, going all the way down your locks until you reach around one inch from the tips. Secure with a hair tie the same colour as your hair.
5. Finish by misting over a bit of hairspray to help your 'do stay in place - try Aussie Miracle Hairspray Shine + Hold, £3.99.
What do you think of Jess' hairstyle? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!