The Strictly Come Dancing contestant was the belle of the ball as she posed up a storm in a luxe black and red floor-length gown, which was a vintage piece designed by Christian Dior.
But aside from her beautiful frock, we couldn't keeps our eyes of her fresh, classic and totally immaculate make-up look, with the starlet sporting a bold pillar-box red lip for the occasion.
Opting for a Hollywood screen siren vibe, the songstress also flaunted flawless skin with a sweep of shimmering copper on her lids, teamed with perfectly-curled jet black lashes.
And, luckily for us, Pixie's make-up artist Caroline Barnes has revealed the exact products she used to create her mega-glam look...
"Pixie was wearing a gorgeous vintage dress, and so it was fitting to create a modern day vintage make-up," says Caroline. "She usually has very soft, glossy make-up with smoky brown eyes, but for the awards I wanted to transform her into a polished, iconic star. The key to this look is her lashes - fresh and modern using simply an amazing mascara. Here's how I created her look:
1. I swept Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eye Shadow in Copper, £7.99, across her lids for a wash of colour. This shade is beautiful and reflects the light so it's very flattering.
2. Next, I applied one coat of Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara, £9.99, to her bottom lashes and two coats to her top lashes. I wanted to keep it modern so rather than use eyeliner, I used the fullness of Pixie's lashes to create the eye shape. I didn't want to use false lashes as I wanted the make-up to be fresh, and Pixie has amazing lashes!
3. For brows I used Laura Mercier Brow Pencil, £17.50 - I shaped her brows giving the appearance of a much more angled arch shape, typical of Hollywood era make-up.
4. Skin was fresh - I used Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, £19.50, simply blended into well-moisturised skin to achieve an immaculate complexion. I applied Zoeva Luxe Colour Blush in Burning Up, €7.80, to cheeks.
5. I applied Givenchy Rouge Interdit Lipliner in Shade 7, £16, all over her lips, powdered them, then applied two coats of Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday, £6.99, to ensure it didn't budge on the red carpet."
Will you be recreating Pixie's make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!