The Saturdays singer took a snap of her brunette barnet last night (12 November) while glamming up for the #PANDORAwishes launch party, which she attended with hubby Marvin Humes.
Her stunning 'do came courtesy of celeb hairdresser Mikey Kardashian, whose showbiz clients also include Vanessa White, Katie Piper and Made In Chelsea's Lucy Watson and Binky Felstead, to name but a few.
Showing off his creative skills, Mikey created a chic wrap-over pony teamed with a chunky yet elegant fishtail braid. We love!
And while it may look tricky, it's actually a pretty easy 'do to recreate. Here's how:
1. Pull freshly-washed hair back into a ponytail that sits at ear-level at the back of your head, securing with a thin hair tie.
2. Take a very small section of hair from underneath your ponytail, and rest this on your shoulder so it stays separate from the rest of your ponytail.
3. Next, create a fishtail braid. To do this, split your ponytail into two parts, then take a few strands from the outer side of one of the parts and cross it over to the other side, allowing it to join with the opposite section. Repeat on the other side, making sure you keep everything tight.
4. Continue crossing over small sections to form your braid, but stop when you reach around a third of the way down your ponytail. Secure with another thin hair tie.
5. Take a small section of hair from underneath the remainder of your ponytail, and wrap this around your second hair tie to conceal it, tucking the tips into the hair tie to keep it place.
6. Next, take the other piece of hair that you separated in step two, and use this to wrap around and conceal your first hair tie.
7. Gently tease your fishtail braid outwards to make it look a little thicker, before misting with hairspray (try Aussie Miracle Hairspray Shine + Hold, £3.99) to hold your look in place.
What do you think of Rochelle's hairstyle? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!