The TOWIE star snapped a little nail-of-the-day photo before posting on Instagram this afternoon (24 October), adding the caption: "Absolutely loving my nails by @louisexclaire ... #rosegold #winter #glitter #nailart #fashion ...."
Billie opted for an autumnal berry red hue on three of her nails, but really amped up the glamour on her ring finger and pinky.
On her little finger, the starlet layered up heaps of dazzling gold glitter while rocking a leopard print-inspired sparkly design on her ring finger.
Of course Billie had her talons professionally painted, but while this nail art may look tricky, it's actually really easy to recreate yourself. Honest!
1. First up, as always, slick your nails with a base coat to protect against staining.
2. Next, take a berry red hue and paint your thumb, index finger, middle finger and little finger. Billie actually had a gel manicure, but there are heaps of amazing glossy, gel-like nail polishes to buy on the high street - click here to see our pick of the best ones.
For this look, we love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in Dig Fig, £9.99.
3. For your ring finger, sweep on a shiny ice-cream pink shade (such as L'Oréal Paris Infallible Nail Polish in Irresistible Bonbon, £7.99). Leave to dry, then reapply another coat.
4. For this next bit you'll need to grab a thin nail art brush. Dip it into your burgundy red shade and dab off any excess polish on the neck on the bottle, then draw six little semi-circles on your ring finger nail, along with three tiny lines. Leave to dry.
5. Take a gold glitter polish (like Barry M Glitter Nail Paint in Gold, £2.99) and very carefully dab a tiny bit in the centre of your semi-circles. Then, using the same glitter nail polish, coat the nail of your little finger, but make sure you leave a tiny rim of red polish visible around the edges. You might need to reapply another layer once dry to ensure your glitter looks opaque.
6. Make sure your design is fully dry before slick on a hard-wearing top coat, and you're done!
What do you think of Billie's nail art? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!