The TOWIE star was preparing for a photoshoot yesterday (2 October) and enlisted the help of her fab make-up artist Krystal Dawn, who created sparkly Studio 54-inspired eyes with heaps of shimmering bronze glitter.
To go with her dazzling peepers, Krystal added a touch of contour powder to Jess' cheekbones while keeping her brows structured and bold, topping things off with a smouldering mauve-toned lippy.
So, fancy recreating her glittery eyes at home? Then good news! We spoke to Krystal and got the lowdown on all the products she used to create the look...
1. The must-have product behind this eye make-up is Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Baked, £13. Krystal painted this glistening bronze hue all over Jess' lids, creating a dramatic wing at the outer corners.
2. Next, Krystal used Pop Glitz Blitz Liner, £9, along Jess' lower lashlines, again winging this out to amp up the feline look.
3. To add definition to Jess' peepers, Krystal shaded the crease of her lids with MAC Eyeshadow in Folie, £13, running this all the way across the socket line.
4. She then traced Jess' upper lashlines with black liner before adding heaps of va-va-voom with Red Cherry False Lashes in 605, £3.99.
5. To add even more glamour to the look, Krystal swept Estée Lauder Pure Colour Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush in Heat Wave, £30, along Jess' brow bones (this was limited edition - boo! - so try KIKO Water Eyeshadow in 200 Champagne, £8.90, instead), before finishing the look by applying Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Light Medium, £21.50, underneath her peepers to conceal.
What do you think of Jess' make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!