We love a classic dainty feline flick, but thick, dramatic liner is all the rage right now and it's the perfect way to vamp up your look - if you dare to wear it, of course!
Never one to shy away from making a statement, Gaga totally nailed the look by pairing a super-long wing of liner with a high fashion cut-crease design.
It's not exactly a look for the faint-hearted, but if you fancy really turning heads with your make-up, then what better way to do it?!
Here's how to recreate her Cleopatra-esque look:
1. Gaga opted for a touch of retro 1960s glam with her pale silver eyeshadow, so start by priming your lids before sweeping your favourite silver shade all over the top (Bourjois Smoky Stories Quad Eyeshadow in Grey & Night, £7.99 has great colours for this look). Apply all the way from your lashline up to the crease of your eye.
2. Now for the tricky part - the eyeliner! Gaga's gone for a very thick line, and we love Topshop Chubby Liner in Bambi, £7, which boasts a felt tip marker-style nib, making it perfect for creating a dramatic look.
Start by drawing in your wing - the best way to do this is by looking straight into the mirror and pretend there's a line continuing from your lower lashline, going towards the end of your brow - this is where your flick should be.
3. Next, draw your liner all the way across your upper lashline before joining it to your wing. Repeat steps two and three on your other eye, trying to make them as equal as possible.
4. Take a black kohl pencil (like Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Black, £15), and, looking downwards into a mirror, map out a curve starting from the tip of your flick, going all the way along your crease in a half-moon shape, before ending just before the bridge of your nose. Once your happy with your pencil line, take your chubby eyeliner and trace over the top, before repeating on the other eye.
5. Gaga went slightly softer on her lower lashes, so simply take the darkest black shade from your eyeshadow palette and sweep along your lower lashlines, ending just before you hit the inner corners of your peepers.
6. To create thicker looking lashes, use your kohl pencil to line the inner waterlines of your upper and lower lashlines, but again, make sure you don't bring it right to the inner corners of your eyes as we want to keep that area quite bright.
7. Finish by curling your lashes and adding one layer of mascara before topping with a pair of falsies. Try Eylure Texture 117 False Lashes, £5.39, for a Gaga-like flutter.
While this look is very daring, it can also be toned down to create a much more subtle statement. The best way to do this is simply by swapping your thick eyeliner for a thinner one - try L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim Intense, £6.99.
What do you think of the graphic eyeliner trend? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!