Taking to Instagram earlier today (16 September), the former TOWIE star looked smoking hot while pouting for a photo, simultaneously showing off her a-mazing eye make-up.
Now we love a good ol' smoky eye, but there's something so sophisticated about neutral, contoured eyelids teamed with a crisp flick of feline liner.
Her red pout and fluttery false lashes set off her dreamy eyeshadow perfectly, while her ombre locks were styled in 1950s-style screen siren curls.
But although Sam's eye make-up may look tricky to replicate, it's actually quite an easy look to master when you know how.
Just follow our easy step-by-step guide...
1. First up, as with all eyeshadow looks, it's a good idea to start with a primer to help increase longevity. NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, £19.50, is one of our favourites.
2. To copy Sam's eyeshadow, we love Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette in 13 Skin Tones, £32. It includes a soft beige shade along with an intense chocolate brown and two flattering taupe shades (plus doesn't the sleek gold packaging look glam?!).
First up, take an eyeshadow brush and sweep the creamy beige shade all over your lids. Next, use a fluffy blending brush to apply the warmer taupe colour along the crease of your lids. Focus the product on the outer corners, before gradually softening as you sweep inwards.
You can leave it there, but if you want to add even more depth then take the dark brown shade and apply very sparingly just to the very outer corners of your lids, before blending with a clean fluffy brush.
3. Next, grab your favourite liquid, gel or cream liner. We're loving Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black, £16.50, which provides opaque colour packed into a long-wearing, easy-to-apply formula.
Start by drawing a flick on the outer corner of one of your eyes. To do this, make sure you keep your eye open and imagine a line continuing from your lower lashline, going towards the end of your brow. This is a great guide to show where your flick should be. Repeat on the other eye and try to keep your wings as even as possible.
4. Trace your liner across your upper lashlines - you might find it easier to draw lots of little lines rather than doing this in one big sweep. Finish by joining your flicks to your lines - we usually start by holding our eyeliner brush at the tip of one flick and drawings inwards to meet our upper lashline.
5. Up the ante by carefully drawing a black kohl pencil (like Collection Kohl Eye Liner Pencil in Black, £1.99) all along the inner rims of your eyes. Add a little along your lower lashlines too before gently softening with your ring finger.
6. Add a coat of mascara to both top and bottom lashes, before finishing with a pair of false lashes. To create a feline look like Sam, go for falsies which gradually get larger at the outer corners - try Eylure Naturalites False Eyelashes in 107, £5.39.
What do you think of this make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!