While most of us spritz our bonce with dry shampoo and hope for the best while at a festival, these three lucky ladies had their locks tended to by the professionals.
The girls had passes to Virgin Media's Louder Lounge - an exclusive hospitality area based in Hylands Park, brimming with celebs. This year, attendees were given access to a spa area where Mark Hill were offering their VIP guests a choice of five gorgeous hairstyles.
So of course Louise, Zoe and Ashley couldn't help but stop by!
Made In Chelsea star Louise headed over early on Saturday morning (16 August) and opted for a middle parting with a dainty side braid, adding a few bouncy curls to the tips of her tresses.
Meanwhile, TV presenter Zoe - who went over for some TLC on Sunday morning (17 August) - kept things simple yet glam by asking for voluminous loose waves.
And model Ashley went for the most popular style of the whole weekend; the waterfall braid.
Her beach blonde locks were styled in effortless waves while her pretty braid ran all the way around her head.
Fancy copying Ashley's 'do? Here's how...
1. Create a side parting, then take a section of hair from one side of your head at the front of your hairline. Divide it into three parts and begin to French braid.
2. Once you've reached the other side of your forehead, you'll need to switch up your technique in order to create a waterfall braid. Keep French braiding your hair, crossing the left strand over the middle, before crossing the right side over. But instead of incorporating this right side back into the braid, leave it to drop.
3. Take a section of hair right next to the strand that you dropped, and use this to carry on your plait. Keep braiding across your head, dropping out a strand each time as you go. Once finished, secure with a clear hair tie.
4. Add effortless waves to the lengths of your locks for added volume. Ashley's stylist used Mark Hill Rock Chick Wave Wand, £59.99.
5. Finish by smoothing a few drops of hair oil (Ashley used Mark Hill MiracOILicious Moroccan Argan Oil, £9.99) through the mid-lengths to ends to define the waves and add shine.
What do you think of Ashley's hair? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
More celebs who hit the Louder Lounge:
Copyright: Rex Features AKEM