There's nothing we love better than a feline flick and red pout combo and Kendall totally nailed the look in an Instagram selfie this weekend (1 August)...
Channelling her inner screen siren, the starlet showcased perfectly winged-out peepers with subtle yet defined lashes and groomed, filled-in brows.
And to complement her fierce eye make-up, the model flaunted enviably flawless skin along with a pop of matte Hollywood red on her lips. How very glam!
Fancy recreating her look? We don't blame you!
1. Let's start with the eyes. First up, apply a primer all over your lids to help keep your liner in place (we like Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, £16), then dab a skin coloured eyeshadow over the top to even out your lids.
2. You could use either a gel or a liquid liner to create this look. Our current fave? Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Pen, £8.99 - it features a pigmented gel formula and a slanted nib making it super-easy to apply - just rest the nib horizontally along the top of your lashes and press down to create a line.
For that feline effect, keep your line thinner at the inner corners of your peepers, before gradually thickening out at the outer corners.
3. Next, create your flick - a great way is to imagine a line continuing from the edge of your lower lashline towards the end of your brow, as this is where your flick should go.
If you're having trouble with your flicks, check out our easy-peasy eyeliner trick here.
4. To create an intense effect, tightline your eyes by drawing a kohl pencil along the inner waterline of your upper lashes - this will also help make your lashes look thicker.
5. Curl your lashes before applying a lengthening mascara (take a look at our top mascara application tips here).
6. Kendall's gone for a very striking matte red pout, so start by applying a lip liner (such as Illamasqua Lip Colouring Pencil in Feisty, £15) all around your smackers before filling in the middle. This will help your lippy last longer and stop it bleeding over the edges.
7. Finally, take your favourite matte red lipstick and apply all over your pout, before blotting with a tissue and re-applying. Matte lipsticks can be drying, but we really like Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Standout, £7.99. The balmy formula helps hydrate lips while still delivering a super-bold, dramatic look.
Finish with a sweep of brow pencil and a touch of bronzer and you're good to go!
What do you think of this make-up look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!