The 'Come & Get It' singer walked the red carpet at a special screening of her new flick Behaving Badly in Hollywood, sporting skin-tight jeans and a tummy-flashing snakeskin print halterneck top.
Striking a pose in her metallic silver strappy heels, Selena slicked her barnet back into a super-tight ponytail while accessorising with gold hoop earrings.
And to finish her image overhaul? Super-smoky, winged-out eyes!
The starlet opted for a feline look with heaps of black eyeshadow adorning her lids, plus bold brows, bronzed skin and a flourish of petal pink lippy on her pout.
We rarely spot Selena sporting such dramatic eye make-up, but who doesn't love going all-out with their peepers once in a while?!
Find out how to create perfect winged-out eyes like Selena's below...
1. When doing such a smoky look it's a good idea to do your eyeshadow before your foundation - this way you can just sweep away any pigment fall-out without ruining your base. First, start by applying an eye primer all over your lids - try MUA Pro Base Eye Primer, £2.50.
2. Now it's time to take your secret weapon - Microporous Surgical Tape, £1.69! OK, so it doesn't sound very glamorous, but trust us on this one! Cut a piece of tape measuring around 2-3cm, and press it onto the back of your hand to remove the excess stickiness. Next, take the tape and carefully place diagonally going from the outer corner of your eye towards the end of your brow. Repeat on the other side.
3. Take a black eyeshadow (we love the smooth texture of NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Sycorax, £21) and pack it all over your lids using a flat eyeshadow brush. Apply the shadow in a V-shape at the outer corners, going over the edges of your tape.
Sweep a tiny bit of black eyeshadow along your lower lashlines too, but only go two-thirds of the way in so you keep the inner corners bare.
4. Take a fluffy eyeshadow brush and blend your black shadow out into the crease of your lids.
5. Next, use a warm dusky pink shadow (like Cargo Eyeshadow in Pasadena, £12) with a clean blending brush and apply to the crease, using it to blur the area where your black shadow meets your brow bone.
6. Using a pale silver shadow (try Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in 25 Paillete, £6.99), apply just a little bit to the inner corners of your lids - this will help to really brighten your peepers.
7. Once you've finished with your eyeshadow, very gently remove your tape. You should be left with a sharp, clean line of eyeshadow.
8. To add even more depth to your eyes, take a black kohl pencil and run across the inner waterlines of your upper lids. This will make your lashes look fuller.
9. Finally, take your fave mascara (we like No7 Lash Impact Mascara, £13.50) and sweep over both top and bottom lashes. You could apply some falsies if you really want to up the ante - try going for a slightly flared pair like Ardell Fashion Lash Demi Wispies False Eyelashes, £5.49.
What do you think of Selena's smouldering eye make-up? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Watch Selena's video for 'Come & Get It' below: