The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star showed off eye-wateringly long talons in an Instagram snap while dining at Philippe Chow in Beverly Hills with a couple of pals.
While her friends flaunted jet black nails, Kylie totally upped the ante by slicking on a striking white lacquer with a cut-out triangle design.
We love her stylish yet minimal nail art, although we're not quite sure how Kylie managed to get anything done with nails that long...!
But the good news is this design works well on any shape of nail, whether you prefer yours long, short, rounded or squared.
Here's how to recreate her look:
1. Start by painting on your favourite base coat - try Essie Nail All In One Base Coat, £8.99.
2. Once your nails are dry, rip off a piece of masking tape and carefully cut out ten little triangles (try to keep them the same size!).
3. Take one triangle and place firmly at the base of your nail. Do the same with your other nails too.
4. Using a white nail polish (try Rimmel Rita Ora 60 Seconds Nail Polish in White Hot Love, £3.69), paint your talons going from the edges of your masking tape all the way to the tips of your nails. Apply another coat if needed for an opaque finish.
5. Once dry, gently peel away your masking tape. You should hopefully have perfect triangles, but if a tiny bit of white polish has seeped inside the lines then you can easily tidy this up with a corrector pen - try KIKO Nail Corrector Pen, £5.90.
6. Make sure your talons are fully dry, then apply your favourite top coat to help increase longevity and give a super-glossy finish. Try No7 Stay Perfect Nail Top Coat, £6.
Are you a fan of Kylie's triangle design? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!