High School Musical star Vanessa recently ditched her super-long blonde hair extensions in favour of a much shorter ombre bob, with her natural brown hue at the roots and a pale blonde shade at the tips.
And what do we love more than a sleek summer bob? An effortlessly tousled wavy bob, of course!
The starlet looked totally gorgeous as she stepped out at the 16th Annual Young Hollywood Awards in Los Angeles last night (27 July), sporting a blue halterneck crop top teamed with a flowing white maxi skirt.
And after spotting her new bonce, we're seriously considering chopping ours into a shoulder-grazing 'do too.
But in the meantime we'll be copying those oh-so-voluminous bedhead waves - here's how!
1. This look works best on second-day hair, but it can work on freshly-washed tresses too. While damp, spritz on a tiny bit of texturising spray to tone down the fluffiness and give more grip (try Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray, £7.49), then blow-dry upside down to help inject volume.
2. Part your locks in the middle, then spray all over with a heat protector - we like Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence, £7.50, as it also includes proteins and amino acids to help strengthen your strands.
3. To create loose waves like Vanessa's, go for a tong with a large barrel like BaByliss Boutique Soft Waves 34mm Hair Tong, £24.99. Tong one-inch sections of hair, alternating the direction of the curl from time to time to help give an effortless feel.
4. Once you've made your way around your whole head, ruffle your fingers through the lengths of your tresses to help add movement.
5. Take your fave dry shampoo (Batiste Dry Shampoo, £2.99, is always a winner!) and spritz sparingly at the roots of your barnet before rubbing in with your fingers. This will help give a volume boost along with more of a matte texture.
6. Seal your mane in place with a hairspray, then use your hands to scrunch your locks upwards throughout the day to help hold your waves in place.
What do you think of Vanessa's hair? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!