The TOWIE star has always been one to watch on the fashion front, but she's proved she's got what it takes in the talon department too with her latest fabulous manicure...
Taking to Instagram yesterday (23 July), the starlet snapped a picture of her gorgeous nail art before sharing with her 180,000+ followers.
Lyds took a tip from Rihanna and opted for a pointed stiletto shape before lacquering on a chic yet minimal black and white design with a ring finger accent.
And luckily, with a few products and a steady hand, Lydia's new mani is easy to recreate at home.
1. First, use a nail file to shape your nails into a point. Remember to always file your nails in one direction, rather than sawing back and forth, to prevent breakage.
2. Apply your favourite base coat (try Revlon Nail Care Quick Dry Base Coat, £6.49) to keep your nails from getting stained (which is especially important when you're using black polish!).
3. Sweep a white shade across every nail except for your ring finger. Our fave white is Essie Nail Colour in Blanc, £7.99. You'll probably need to apply a few coats to achieve an opaque finish.
4. Take a black shade and apply just to your ring finger. We like Models Own Nail Polish in Black Magic, £5.
5. Grab a very thin nail art brush (or just buy a thin paint brush from your local art store), dip it in your white shade and paint two diagonal lines at the tip of your black ring finger nail, forming an arrow shape. Leave to dry, then go over your lines again.
6. Rinse your brush (as we used the white shade first, it should be easy to rinse the colour out) before dipping into your black shade. Use this to draw arrow shapes on the tips of each of your white nails.
7. Wait until your nails are fully dry, then seal in place with a hard-wearing top coat - try Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Top Coat, £15.
What do you think of Lydia's nails? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!