The 'Your Love' singer snapped a car selfie over the weekend (19 July) while showcasing envy-inducing sleek tresses, adding the caption: "New hair! New opportunities! I love #NewYorkCity!"
Nicole may have been gushing over her new barnet but she didn't have too much of a dramatic makeover, opting for just a cut by the looks of it.
Her bonce was styled in a middle parting, while the lengths were unbelievably poker straight and super-healthy.
Now, straight hair has taken a bit of a backseat since the Avril Lavigne days with most celebs favouring textured, wavy and tousled manes.
But we're pleased to say the slick look is back with a bang, so here's some tips on how to rock it!
1. Start in the shower by using a smoothing shampoo and conditioner combo (like Herbal Essences Seductively Straight Shampoo, £3.99, and Conditioner, £3.99). Once you're done, gently dab your hair with a towel (never rub!) before spritzing on a heat protector spray (L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Spray Volume, £5.99, is fab as it works as a detangler too).
2. Brush through your locks (The Wet Brush, £8.99, is great for slicing through wet hair), then sparingly apply a little bit of hair oil to the mid-lengths to tips. We like Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil, £31.
3. Using a large paddle brush and a hairdrier with a nozzle (which helps to distribute the airflow evenly), blow-dry your mane with the nozzle pointing down the hair shaft. This flattens the hair cuticle, allowing light to reflect better for a shiny finish.
4. Once dry, straighten your locks starting around the ear level and sweeping right through to the ends. This will keep your roots bouncy while still giving that mega-straight look.
5. You could stop there, but if you fancy amping up the gloss a tiny bit more then spritz on a shine spray - try TIGI Bed Head Headrush Shine Spray, £14.35.
What do you think of Nicole's hair? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Watch Nicole's video for 'Your Love' below: