Every time we spot the blonde bombshell she makes us beyond jealous with her flawless skin, defined brows and bold lips, not to mention her plumped-up lashes!
And it seems she's hiding a rather saucy secret.... she can't live without Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, £19. Ooer!
Ashley's fave mascara boasts an hourglass-shaped brush to help curl every lash, plus a collagen-fuelled formula which promises to give lashes heaps and heaps of volume.
No wonder she's got such an irresistible flutter!
Make your lashes as voluptuous as possible too with our top tips:
1. When you apply your mascara, wiggle the wand from side to side in a zig-zag motion - this will ensure you grab every lash and help add thickness.
2. If you haven't found your number one has-it-all mascara just yet, try layering up. We like to use a lengthening formula (try L'Oréal False Lash Telescopic Mascara, £10.99) with a thin brush to separate our lashes first, before applying a volumising formula (like Ashley's Too Faced mascara) over the top.
3. Mascara application can be a messy business! If you find you always smudge it around your eyes, simply clean up afterwards with a cotton bud dipped in make-up remover. Just make sure you apply your eyeshadow after doing this!
4. We know it's tempting, but don't pump your mascara wand! It allows air to get trapped in the tube, making the formula dry out faster.
5. Lacquering your bottom lashes can be a fiddly affair if you're using a large bristle wand. Instead, switch to a thinner one, or try Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, £13, which has a teeny weeny brush specially designed for lower lashes.
6. To give the illusion of even thicker lashes, tightline your eyes first. Simply take a black kohl eye pencil and run along the inner rim of your upper eyelids. This is one of our fave beauty tricks - it really works!
What are your top mascara tips? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!