The MTV presenter is always high on our 'beauty looks we want to steal' list, so it's hardly surprising we're super-impressed by her latest talon design.
Snapping a NOTD on Instagram (that's a nail of the day, FYI), Laura showcased cute blue and neon orange half moon nail art, courtesy of nail supremo Sophie Harris-Greenslade.
Why do we love this mani? Well, we're all over neon hues for summer - they're perfect for emphasising a golden tan - plus this semi-circle design is really easy to recreate with the help of a handy tool.
Of course you could draw it freehand, but if you're a bit wobbly with the nail art brush, follow our guide for a simple way to get the look:
1. As always, start by slicking on your fave base coat to prevent staining. Leave to dry then add a layer of white nail polish, as this will help your neon orange hue pop. Our fave white shade is Essie Nail Colour in Blanc, £7.99.
2. Next, apply a bright orange shade to the whole of your nail (we heart OPI Nail Colour in Juice Bar Hopping, £11.95). To keep your mani looking neat, keep a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover on hand to clean up any mistakes. Apply a second coat for an opaque finish.
3. Once your orange shade is completely dry, take some Ring Reinforcements Stickers, £2.49, cut them in half and place on your talon so they cover a half moon shape near the base of your nail.
4. Using your fave blue polish (try Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Blue Eyed Girl, £3.69), paint from the top curved edge of the sticker to the tip of your nail. Apply a second coat if needed.
5. Once dry, peel off your stickers and finish with a hard-wearing top coat - we're fans of Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar 45 Second Top Coat, £12.
What do you think of Laura's manicure? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!