The mother-of-one joined fiancé Peter Andre on the purple carpet at the Caudwell Children Butterfly Ball, which was held at the Grosvenor Hotel in London.
Emily looked even more gorgeous than usual in a floor-length blue gown which featured a V-neckline and sparkling embellishment across her waist and shoulders.
But we were especially taken by her fab braided hairdo. We're used to seeing Emily wearing her long brunette mane in a sleek and straight style, but she decided to mix things up for the ball by tying her locks back.
Fancy getting the look? We don't blame you!
1. This style works best if you have super-long hair like Emily's, but it can work on shorter barnets too. First, create a side parting then sweep your tresses back, securing into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
2. Separate a very small section from under your ponytail and clip to one side. Next, take your larger section and braid all the way to the tips before securing with a thin hairband the same colour as your locks.
3. Unclip the smaller section and plait this too, forming a super-skinny braid. Again, secure with a thin hairband.
4. Holding both plaits together, wrap them around the base of your ponytail to form a bun. Fix in place with bobby pins. If you have long hair you should have a large bun like Emily's, but if your hair is shorter your bun will be smaller.
5. Create a whimsical look by pulling out a few strands around the sides of your head before finishing with a spritz of hairspray.
And if your hair is mega-short, fake the look with a clip-on bun instead - try this braided bun, £14.99 from Beauty Works.
What do you think of Emily's hairdo? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!