The former TOWIE starlet ditched her usual smoky brown eyes for a stunning cranberry hue as she headed for an evening out in Manchester last night (16 April).
Lucy's head-turning look was actually the handiwork of make-up artist Ashley Parkin, who was very keen to show off her work on Twitter.
And we can't say we blame her - if we'd created such a fab look we'd be bragging about it left, right and centre!
To go with Lucy's shimmery eyes, Ashley contoured her cheekbones before adding a slick of petal pink gloss and mega-bold brows.
And let's not forget those mega-watt lashes - Lucy is an Essex gal after all!
Want to copy her fiery peepers? Here's how:
1. Such a heavy eyeshadow look requires a good base to help increase longevity. Our fave is Cargo Cosmetics HD Picture Perfect Eyeshadow Primer, £14.
2. Next, using your finger, dab Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Eyeshadow in Metallic Pomegranate, £4.99, all over your lid. Applying a cream shade first will help your powder eyeshadow go on more opaquely.
3. Take MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry, £12.50, and a flat eyeshadow brush, and pack the colour all over your lid, creating a V-shape at the outer corner and lightly dragging the colour just above your crease. Keep building up the colour until it's super-pigmented. Apply a light touch along your lower lashline too.
4. Using a blending brush and an eyeshadow the same colour as your skintone, use this to blend the outer edges of your cranberry shadow, ensuring there are no harsh lines.
5. Next, take a bright white shade like Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in Blanc Diaphane, £6.99, and apply just to the inner corner. This will help give a bright, wide awake look.
6. Red shades can be very harsh on the eyes, so black eyeliner is an absolute essential. Using your fave liquid liner (try Smashbox Limitless Waterproof Liquid Liner Pen, £16), line your upper lashline, but don't flick it out at the corner. Take a black kohl pencil (such as Collection Intense Colour Supersoft Kohl Pencil in Black Magic, £1.99) and line your inner waterline too.
7. Curl your lashes and slick on mascara, before applying some dramatic falsies (we like Ardell Double Up Lash Kit, £8.99).
What do you think of this look? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!